Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Quincy area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Quincy to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
If you're like most buyers, a home is the most expensive purchase you'll ever make, and you'll probably need some form of financing.
There are many lending institutions that offer a variety of mortgage products. Financing options and rates can vary widely, so it is important to do your research and shop around to ensure you get the mortgage that best meets your needs at the best price.
I would be happy to refer you to some very good mortgage contacts I have in Quincy, or to help you in any other way I can to secure the best possible rate for your home purchase.
Use the mortgage calculator to assist you in making some decisions around financing your new home. This calculator will help you determine what your mortgage payments will be based on purchase price, interest rate and mortgage term, as well as other factors.
- 4817 Sunview Dr, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1250 Sqft
- Edge of town living! Solid brick 3 bedroom ranch on large lot. Outbuilding (24 x 40) w/electric - perfect for storing ..
- 2634 Northridge Dr, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1275 Sqft
- Solid 3 bedroom brick ranch with walkout basement. Other room in basement has been used as a bedroom, but has no egres ..
- 735 S 20th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1919 Sqft
- Remodeled & spacious home! Such attractive curb appeal with a paved brick sidewalk to the covered front porch! Interior ..
- 826 S 10th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1780 Sqft
- Updated and spacious home! Main floor offers a beautiful kitchen with plenty of cabinets, new pantry and peninsula with ..
- 705 S 15th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1521 Sqft
- Move-in ready home with original woodwork, ornate fireplace and pocket doors. Renovation over the last 5 years has inc ..
- 631 N 16th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1742 Sqft
- Spacious 3-4 bedroom bungalow! Currently 3 bedrooms, but laundry could be moved to basement making this a 4 bedroom ho ..
- 1129 N 6th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2600 Sqft
- Historic â€œItalianateâ€ style 2 story home. Hardwood floors, exposed brick, front and rear staircases and updated kit ..
- 207 N Warsaw St, Ursa, IL 62376
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1042 Sqft
- Many updates in this home and located in middle of town. New roof 2016, some new carpeting, remodeled bathroom and mai ..