Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Quincy area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Quincy to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
If you're like most buyers, a home is the most expensive purchase you'll ever make, and you'll probably need some form of financing.
There are many lending institutions that offer a variety of mortgage products. Financing options and rates can vary widely, so it is important to do your research and shop around to ensure you get the mortgage that best meets your needs at the best price.
I would be happy to refer you to some very good mortgage contacts I have in Quincy, or to help you in any other way I can to secure the best possible rate for your home purchase.
Use the mortgage calculator to assist you in making some decisions around financing your new home. This calculator will help you determine what your mortgage payments will be based on purchase price, interest rate and mortgage term, as well as other factors.
- 1600 Midlan Dr, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1454 Sqft
- Transformation! Completely updated 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home with a full finished lower level. Lower level offers 2 ..
- 500 N 29th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1366 Sqft
- Super cute 2-3 bedroom home sitting on a double lot. Original hardwood floors throughout the main floor. Recent updates: ..
- 1216 Spruce St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 955 Sqft
- Brand new home with no steps! Open concept floor plan with neutral colors through out! Vaulted ceilings, stainless steel ..
- 1926 E 1175th St, Mendon, IL 62351
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1851 Sqft
- Country home setting and only 10 minutes from Quincy. Bring your special touch and enjoy the home for years to come! Mai ..
- 2610 N 15th St, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1920 Sqft
- Great neighborhood for this newer construction home! You will love the neutral colors, granite countertops, 9 ft ceiling ..
- 630 Hickory Grv W, Quincy, IL 62305
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 926 Sqft
- Private and secluded setting at edge of town. Forget about your busy life and relax on the tiered deck and enjoy nature. ..
- 425 N 17th St, Hamilton, IL 62341
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1600 Sqft
- Great location for this 3 bedroom ranch on a corner double lot! Main floor offers 3 bedrooms, including a master bathroo ..
- 1312 N 22nd St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 800 Sqft
- Great location for this 2 bedroom home! Hardwood floors, large living room and unfinished basement perfect for storage. ..
- 424 Magnolia St, Payson, IL 62360
- Great building lot! Contact Village of Payson for details and connection fees for public water and sewer.
- 2525 Kentucky Rd, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1481 Sqft
- Great location for this 3 bedroom ranch! Hardwood floors, newer windows and many built-ins. Electric baseboard in master ..