Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Quincy area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Quincy to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
If you're like most buyers, a home is the most expensive purchase you'll ever make, and you'll probably need some form of financing.
There are many lending institutions that offer a variety of mortgage products. Financing options and rates can vary widely, so it is important to do your research and shop around to ensure you get the mortgage that best meets your needs at the best price.
I would be happy to refer you to some very good mortgage contacts I have in Quincy, or to help you in any other way I can to secure the best possible rate for your home purchase.
Use the mortgage calculator to assist you in making some decisions around financing your new home. This calculator will help you determine what your mortgage payments will be based on purchase price, interest rate and mortgage term, as well as other factors.
- 4123 Coachlight Ct, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- Great location for this 3 bedroom ranch on a corner lot! Formal dining & eat-in kitchen, main floor laundry, wood firep ..
- 1500 Monroe St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1814 Sqft
- Own a piece of history! Unique features of a late Victorian design along with specific qualities of the builder make thi ..
- 714 N 24th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1225 Sqft
- So much character in this home with hardwood floors and built-ins! In last 5 years, remodeled bathroom, fresh paint, ne ..
- 1716 Cedar St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1100 Sqft
- Many updates in this home: kitchen flooring-'16, new HVAC-15, new roof-'11 and landscaping-'17. Newer oversized 2 car ..
- 316 Willow St, Payson, IL 62360
- 5 Beds · 1 Bath · 1000 Sqft
- Great location for this 5 bedroom home. Seller used one lower level bedroom as a recreation room. Main floor has newe ..
- 1320 Jackson St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1670 Sqft
- All on one level! Over 1,600 sq feet and easy to maintain! Neutral colors, main floor laundry and move-in ready! Fami ..
- 110 W High St, Kinderhook, IL 62345
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2686 Sqft
- Small town living! So much charm and uniqueness -- two staircases, hardwood floors, pocket doors, transoms, stained gl ..
- 3721 Lancaster Ln, Quincy, IL 62305
- Beautiful setting for home. Located close to interstate for easy access to surrounding communities.