- 500 N 29th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1366 Sqft
- Super cute 2-3 bedroom home sitting on a double lot. Original hardwood floors throughout the main floor. Recent updates: Roof-'15, updated bath-'19, refrigerator'-19, dishwasher-'18. Other updates: new basement windows, storm windows, screen door and 200 amp electrical service. Other room is used as a bedroom, making it a 3 bedroom home. Exterior offers a nice sized fenced-in yard and patio area. Swingset can convey.
- 1216 Spruce St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 955 Sqft
- Brand new home with no steps! Open concept floor plan with neutral colors through out! Vaulted ceilings, stainless steel kitchen appliances, main floor laundry, master bath and spacious walk-in closets. Exterior offers covered front porch, rear patio, and flat yard adjacent to a local park. Two car attached garage is perfect for inclement weather. Taxes are based on the vacant lot.
- 1926 E 1175th St, Mendon, IL 62351
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1851 Sqft
- Country home setting and only 10 minutes from Quincy. Bring your special touch and enjoy the home for years to come! Main floor bedroom, bathroom and laundry! Second floor has 2 bedrooms & "other" room could be a 4th bedroom. Large dining room opens to the living room. Baseboard electric heat and newer central air. All newer windows except for 3. Two 2-car detached garages w/electric and concrete floor. West garage has new roof-'16. Perfect space for a workshop or your hobby. Large machine shed w/electric is great ...
- 2610 N 15th St, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1920 Sqft
- Great neighborhood for this newer construction home! You will love the neutral colors, granite countertops, 9 ft ceilings and open floor plan. Sliding patio door (12 ft) to a deck and flat yard perfect for that swimming pool! Stainless steel appliances convey. Lower level is used as a tv/play room and has an egress window. Spacious bedrooms on the second floor with a landing used as an office area. No covenants to this property. Washer/dryer & furniture negotiable. Electric fireplace conveys. Such a well built home ...
- 630 Hickory Grv W, Quincy, IL 62305
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 926 Sqft
- Private and secluded setting at edge of town. Forget about your busy life and relax on the tiered deck and enjoy nature. One bedroom home with cozy fireplace ready for this winter!! Master bathroom with walk-in shower. Spacious kitchen with granite countertops. Several possible spots to build a new home if desired. 18x26 ft carport and 12x35ft storage building. Recently poured concrete driveway. Inspections welcome, selling as-is. All offers will need 2-3 days for response.
- 425 N 17th St, Hamilton, IL 62341
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1600 Sqft
- Great location for this 3 bedroom ranch on a corner double lot! Main floor offers 3 bedrooms, including a master bathroom, main floor laundry and a room addition (13x15) that is currently used as a dining room, but could be a 4th bedroom. Main floor bathrooms recently remodeled. Large kitchen w/new backsplash and quartz counter tops. Lower level has a recreation room w/pool table and bar/cooler that conveys. Updates: windows-'03, roof/gutters & air handler-'12, water heater-'19. Detached garage (28x32) w/220 volt p ...
- 1312 N 22nd St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 800 Sqft
- Great location for this 2 bedroom home! Hardwood floors, large living room and unfinished basement perfect for storage. Second bathroom in basement and could easily be closed in. Two car heated detached garage with a regular sized garage door and a 10 ft garage door. Small manageable yard and alley access. Inspections welcomed, but selling as-is.
- 424 Magnolia St, Payson, IL 62360
- Great building lot! Contact Village of Payson for details and connection fees for public water and sewer.
- 2525 Kentucky Rd, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1481 Sqft
- Great location for this 3 bedroom ranch! Hardwood floors, newer windows and many built-ins. Electric baseboard in master bedroom and den never used. Basement could be finished for additional sq footage. Furnace, a/c, water heater and roof new approx. 10 years ago. Large lot with a smaller fenced area enclosing the patio. Plenty of room to build an extra garage. All offers are subject to court approval.
- 1814 Hampshire St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1472 Sqft
- Great location for this home with historic charm & modern updates! Freshly painted, hardwood floors, newer windows, built-in book cases and a cozy wood burning fireplace. Basement has a tv room and office/play area. New landscaping and new front door. Large deck, basketball area and playground which will convey.