- 3624 Queen Anne Ave, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1353 Sqft
- Great location for this spacious 3 bedroom ranch! Larger ranch than most in the neighborhood. All bedrooms on main floor with a (13 x 15) master bedroom. Master bathroom has heated tile floors. Large dining room overlooking a fenced-in yard with 18x22 deck. Enjoy your new home with BBQs this Spring. Basement offers a family room and recreation room. Open space for pool or ping pong table! Water Heater-'17, Windows-'13, Front Porch-'13, Roof-'12, HVAC-'00.
- 1300 Curtis Creek Rd, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1344 Sqft
- Solid brick ranch in a great neighborhood! Formal dining room, large living room and all bedrooms on main level. Lower level offers a family room, laundry room, storage room and full bathroom. LL stove conveys. Dishwasher does not work. Furnace-'96, A/C-'13 (tuned up 8/18) & water heater -'03. Newer roof. Inspections welcomed, selling as-is.
- 2849 College Ave, Quincy, IL 62301
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 728 Sqft
- Charming 2 bedroom home in a great location! So much has been renovated! New windows, flooring, paint, light fixtures, appliances and electric service. Sharp looking kitchen with all appliances conveying! Roof & a/c believed to be approx. 3 years old. Furnace-'15. Basement has a recreation room, laundry and workshop area. Exterior has new landscaping, sidewalk and front deck! Move-in ready with these modern colors!
- 5129 RI Dora Dr, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1025 Sqft
- Edge of town living! Enjoy the benefits of a larger yard with bonfires & sledding! Plenty of yard for the pool and garden next summer! House has updated electric, high efficiency furnace & a/c in '05, water heater in '15 and roof, gutters & soffits approx. 5 yrs old. Basement has recreation, workshop, laundry and storage rooms with a walkout. Basement refrigerator does not convey. Property is in the Rural Development area.
- 112 N Scofield St, Carthage, IL 62321
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1721 Sqft
- Small town living! So much space in this 3 bedroom home! Recent updates in the past 5 years include new vinyl siding on house, roof on house & garage and several windows. Main floor laundry with newer washer & dryer conveying. Enjoyable sunroom for your morning coffee or extra space for storage. Large fenced yard and covered porch for summer BBQs or fall weiner roasts! Oversized 1 car garage with extra storage area in rear.
- 316 Willow St, Payson, IL 62360
- 5 Beds · 1 Bath · 1000 Sqft
- Great location for this 5 bedroom home. Seller used one lower level bedroom as a recreation room. Main floor has newer windows, patio door & front storm door. Updated bathroom and new laminate in kitchen & living room. Roof-2013. Large yard that backs up to the park. Large covered deck (23x26) is perfect for entertaining guests. Attached shed is great for storage or hobbies.
- 1716 Cedar St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1100 Sqft
- Many updates in this home: kitchen flooring-'16, new HVAC-15, new roof-'11 and landscaping-'17. Newer oversized 2 car garage perfect for additional storage. Neutral colors, master bath and main floor laundry. All appliances will convey.
- 1500 Monroe St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1814 Sqft
- Own a piece of history! Unique features of a late Victorian design along with specific qualities of the builder make this home worth seeing! Hardwood floors, large rooms, wood fireplace, and covered front porch with swing! The garage was a barn and used for horse & wagon in its time. Today it has updated wiring, concrete foundation, lofts, workshop, potting area & room for the chickens. Roof on house '14 & garage '15; sidewalk & patio concrete '10; updated electric '09. Basement offers storage, laundry room and too ...