- 316 Willow St, Payson, IL 62360
- 5 Beds · 1 Bath · 1000 Sqft
- Great location for this 5 bedroom home. Seller used one lower level bedroom as a recreation room. Main floor has newer windows, patio door & front storm door. Updated bathroom and new laminate in kitchen & living room. Roof-2013. Large yard that backs up to the park. Large covered deck (23x26) is perfect for entertaining guests. Attached shed is great for storage or hobbies.
- 4123 Coachlight Ct, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- Great location for this 3 bedroom ranch on a corner lot! Formal dining & eat-in kitchen, main floor laundry, wood fireplace and lower level family room. Walkout basement with private fenced yard. Other rooms in lower level could be used as bedrooms. Cosmetic updates needed. Inspections welcomed, selling as-is.
- 1500 Monroe St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1814 Sqft
- Own a piece of history! Unique features of a late Victorian design along with specific qualities of the builder make this home worth seeing! Hardwood floors, large rooms, wood fireplace, and covered front porch with swing! The garage was a barn and used for horse & wagon in its time. Today it has updated wiring, concrete foundation, lofts, workshop, potting area & room for the chickens. Roof on house '14 & garage '15; sidewalk & patio concrete '10; updated electric '09. Basement offers storage, laundry room ...
- 714 N 24th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1225 Sqft
- So much character in this home with hardwood floors and built-ins! In last 5 years, remodeled bathroom, fresh paint, new lower level windows, dryer and water heater. Exterior siding in '17. Conveys: outdoor playset, shed and lower level tv. Radon system installed in '14.
- 1716 Cedar St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1100 Sqft
- Many updates in this home: kitchen flooring-'16, new HVAC-15, new roof-'11 and landscaping-'17. Newer oversized 2 car garage perfect for additional storage. Neutral colors, master bath and main floor laundry. All appliances will convey.
- 1320 Jackson St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1670 Sqft
- All on one level! Over 1,600 sq feet and easy to maintain! Neutral colors, main floor laundry and move-in ready! Family room was previously a garage and has a second full bathroom. Office has sliding glass doors out to a private patio. Power off patio for a hot tub or other uses. Master bedroom baseboard heater is disconnected & no longer needed. Roof - 2009 (complete tear-off), new a/c - 2017 and hvac serviced regularly. Washer and dryer are negotiable.
- 110 W High St, Kinderhook, IL 62345
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2686 Sqft
- Small town living! So much charm and uniqueness -- two staircases, hardwood floors, pocket doors, transoms, stained glass and a large covered front porch! Central air for main floor & 2 window air units for 2nd floor. "Other" has been used as a bedroom but has entrance from a bedroom. Insulation added in crawl spaces and attic. Newer 200 amp electric service & newer water heater. Gas furnace for home. Wood furnace outside available. Antique stoves do not convey. Bring your personal touch and gain equity ...
- 3721 Lancaster Ln, Quincy, IL 62305
- Beautiful setting for home. Located close to interstate for easy access to surrounding communities.
- 1525 Quick Ave, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1216 Sqft
- Move-in ready home! Many updates: roof, furnace, 5 windows, living room carpet and kitchen flooring new in 2010. New refrigerator in 2018. Dishwasher not used for many years, so unknown if operable. Spacious kitchen with many cabinets & pantry. Large master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet. Newer covered composite deck with vinyl railing and ramp. Two sheds, carport & extra space for parking. Washer and dryer are negotiable.