- 5304 Greenbriar Ave, Quincy, IL 62305
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1488 Sqft
- Look at all the upgrades! Sharp looking 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch w/upgrades completed in the last 4 years. No worries as no basement! Updates include flooring, paint, fixtures, new gas fireplace, granite countertops, backsplash, sink, stainless steel appliances as well as updated bathrooms! Exterior updates include all new landscaping and fencing! Enjoy the covered patio w/pergola! Oversized 2 car garage with extra room for storage and a separate furnace room. Custom made wall cabinets in spare bedroom wil ...
- 1500 Monroe St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1814 Sqft
- Own a piece of history! Unique features of a late Victorian design along with specific qualities of the builder make this home worth seeing! Hardwood floors, large rooms, wood fireplace, and covered front porch with swing! The garage was a barn and used for horse & wagon in its time. Today it has updated wiring, concrete foundation, lofts, workshop, potting area & room for the chickens. Roof on house '14 & garage '15; sidewalk & patio concrete '10; updated electric '09. Basement offers storage, laundry room ...
- 714 N 24th St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1225 Sqft
- So much character in this home with hardwood floors and built-ins! In last 5 years, remodeled bathroom, fresh paint, new lower level windows, dryer and water heater. Exterior siding in '17. Conveys: outdoor playset, shed and lower level tv. Radon system installed in '14.
- 1716 Cedar St, Quincy, IL 62301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1100 Sqft
- Many updates in this home: kitchen flooring-'16, new HVAC-15, new roof-'11 and landscaping-'17. Newer oversized 2 car garage perfect for additional storage. Neutral colors, master bath and main floor laundry. All appliances will convey.
- 5129 Ri Dora Dr, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1025 Sqft
- Edge of town living! Enjoy the benefits of a larger yard with bonfires & sledding! Plenty of yard for the pool and garden next summer! House has updated electric, high efficiency furnace & a/c in '05, water heater in '15 and roof, gutters & soffits approx. 5 yrs old. Basement has recreation, workshop, laundry and storage rooms with a walkout. Basement refrigerator does not convey. Property is in the Rural Development area.
- 316 Willow St, Payson, IL 62360
- 5 Beds · 1 Bath · 1000 Sqft
- Great location for this 5 bedroom home. Seller used one lower level bedroom as a recreation room. Main floor has newer windows, patio door & front storm door. Updated bathroom and new laminate in kitchen & living room. Roof-2013. Large yard that backs up to the park. Large covered deck (23x26) is perfect for entertaining guests. Attached shed is great for storage or hobbies.
- 112 N Scofield St, Carthage, IL 62321
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1721 Sqft
- Small town living! So much space in this 3 bedroom home! Recent updates in the past 5 years include new vinyl siding on house, roof on house & garage and several windows. Main floor laundry with newer washer & dryer conveying. Enjoyable sunroom for your morning coffee or extra space for storage. Large fenced yard and covered porch for summer BBQs or Fall weiner roasts! Oversized 1 car garage with extra storage area in rear.
- 1525 Quick Ave, Quincy, IL 62305
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1216 Sqft
- Move-in ready home! Many updates: roof, furnace, 5 windows, living room carpet and kitchen flooring new in 2010. New refrigerator in 2018. Dishwasher not used for many years, so unknown if operable. Spacious kitchen with many cabinets & pantry. Large master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet. Newer covered composite deck with vinyl railing and ramp. Two sheds, carport & extra space for parking. Washer and dryer are negotiable.